- 600Ω Operation
- Combine Audio Signals to a Single Output
- Filter RF from an Audio Line
- Combine Stereo Signals
- Feed a Mono Signal to Stereo Inputs
- Combine Multiple Mics to a Single Amp
- Compactness of RDL STICK-ONs®
Each STD module is a resistive branching network with RF filtering on each of the four channels. Any channel, A through D, may be either an input or an output. This permits combining stereo signals into mono inputs, splitting mono signals to multiple inputs, and even combining microphones with output shorting switches into a single amplifier input. The STD modules are available in 150Ω, 600Ω and 10KΩ models. All inputs and outputs are balanced.