APT IP CODEC
The APT IP CODEC (formerly known as WorldCast Horizon NextGen) offers the most complete set of IP features ever included in APT’s extensive range and features both our revolutionary “SureStream” technology and intelligent ScriptEasy scripting. In addition, this next generation IP audio codec also offers a wide range of algorithms as standard on a solid DSP platform with dual IP ports and redundant power supplies. Despite the high feature density, the APT IP CODEC is extremely competitively priced.
Perfect for STLs and mission-critical applications, the APT IP CODEC provides extensive control and monitoring capabilities to manage both your audio, data and network conditions and other equipment located at the transmitter site.
- High quality audio transport over IP networks using RTP/UDP
- Multi-Algorithm Support as standard, including HE-AAC
- Non-destructive, cascade-resilient, real-time coding with aptX® Enhanced
- 192/128 kHz Sampling supports digital MPX over AES and fully digital transfer
- Dual IP ports configurable for back up
- Robust DSP-based platform for mission-critical operation
- Support of Specific-Source Multicast (SSM)
- NTP System Time option for program time-alignment on multiple Decoder sites
- Highly intuitive Network Management Software (NMS)
- Embedded web server for access & control from any location
- Dual IP Ports, configurable for management and redundant streaming
- Distributed intelligence powered by ScriptEasy
- VLAN aware interfaces for flexible network management
- Allows management of network conditions such as packet size, buffers and QoS levels for optimum audio performance
- Competitively priced professional platform
- SureStream for broadcast-grade reliability and audio quality over open internet links
- Support for unicast, multiple unicast & multicast networking ensuring minimal and flexible operational costs.