Exstreamer 100 Audio Over IP Decoder w/Line Output & USB
Audio over IP decoder with line-level audio outputs and USB flash memory interface, low power, multi-format (MP3/WMA/AACplusV2,PCM, Ether-ound) support.
The Exstreamer 100 IP Audio Decoder decodes and plays multi-protocol and multi-format audio streams, including MP3, AACplusV2, WMA, PCM, G.711, and Ethersound. It features a stereo linelevel output, headphone connection, and low power consumption. The Extreamer 100 is a reliable IP-enabled audio streaming device which can be used in a variety of audio over IP applications such as local and internet-based IP music distribution systems, in-store audio applications, paging and announcement systems.
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Instore Audio Player
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications