The D/DS/RCX-J3 is a complete audio input panel assembly. The front panel features a female XLR jack and two phono jacks. The XLR is connected directly to the rear-panel barrier block. The phono jacks are intended for mono or stereo consumer level sources. LEFT and RIGHT are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. The line-level output is provided on the rear-panel terminal block for connection to 10 kÎ© or higher input impedance line level module or equipment inputs. The back of the D/DS/RCX-J3 is finished with a metal enclosure clearly labeled for easy installation.
The D/DS/RCX-J3 fits directly into back boxes, available from RDL to fit cabinets or US or international walls (RDL WB-1U). They may be mounted directly into cabinets or most standard US single gang electrical boxes.
- Wall Mounted Audio Inputs
- XLR Microphone Input with Gold Contacts
- Gold Plated Phono Jack Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Balanced Mono Output for Unbalanced Mono or Stereo Line Inputs