The FP-MP1 is the ideal choice in most applications requiring a preamp. RDL’s exclusive low-noise discrete circuitry produces studio quality low noise performance in an economical preamplifier. The XLR and plug-in terminal block connections make the FP-MP1 perfect for both rack-mounted hardwired installations and remote use with standard audio cables. A front-panel switch permits the installer to direct phantom voltage to the input connectors. This 3-position switch provides 24V, 12V or phantom OFF. A second switch selects the input gain range thereby permitting the connection of standard or high output level microphones.
- Professional Studio-Quality Low-Noise Performance
- Switchable Internal Phantom Voltage
- XLR and Terminal Block Connections
- Selectable Input Level Ranges
- Adjustable Gain with Dual-LED VU Metering
- Ultra-Compact All Metal Construction
- Convenience of RDLÂ® FLAT-PAKsâ„¢