VP83F LensHopper Camera Mount Mic w/Recorder
Offering digital flash recording / playback (MicroSDHC) capabilities, the VP83F shotgun microphone works with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders.
- Shotgun microphone with digital flash recording / playback capabilities for mounting on a DSLR camera or HD camcorder
- Electret condenser cartridge with supercardioid / lobar polar pattern
- Integrated shock mounting system that provides robust isolation from unwanted noise
- Includes VP83F, 2 AA batteries, cable, shoe mount, windscreen, and user guide
With its rugged build, true-to-life audio quality, and intuitive design, the VP83F LensHopper™ delivers the perfect blend of form and function. For use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, it offers digital flash recording / playback (MicroSDHC) capabilities that enable WAV file capture at 24-bit / 48 kHz sampling rate.
This compact shotgun microphone features detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. The intuitive menu and one-button recording function make it fast and easy to use in almost any environment.
The VP83F includes:
- 2 AA alkaline batteries for 10 hours of battery life in Record mode
- Detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio connector output cable
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4″ threaded base for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand
- Foam windscreen (Windjammer® available separately)