- Four Channel Line-Level Audio Mixer
- XLR Balanced, Phono Jack Unbalanced Inputs
- Mic or Line XLR Output, Switchable
- Unbalanced Line Output and Direct Input
- Studio Quality, Low-Noise Performance
- Expansion Bussing Capability
- Additional Line Inputs Bussed to an RU-MX4
The RU-MX4L is the ideal choice in many applications where a combination of balanced and/or unbalanced line-level signals needs to be mixed. Balanced connections use XLR connectors. Unbalanced signals are coupled through phono jacks. Each of the four RU-MX4L inputs can accept either a balanced XLR line-level input or an unbalanced line-level phono jack input. The unbalanced phono jack LINE OUTPUT from one RU-MX4L may connect to the unbalanced input of other equipment, or may be connected to the DIRECT input of another RU-MX4L or an RU-MX4 to expand mixing capabilities. Up to 3 RU-MX4 type mixers may be rack mounted in a single rack unit using an RDL RU-RA3HD rack adapter. The RU-MX4L provides one balanced output, switchable for mic or line level. Audio levels are adjustable on the front panel. Each input channel is equipped with a front-panel dual-LED VU meter that follows standard VU ballistics. The final mix is displayed on an LED string VU meter featuring a visually comfortable arc motion.