SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer
A problem solver that increases speech clarity, reduces the risk of feedback and minimizes setup time.
Automatic mixing is a tremendous problem-solving tool allowing sound system installers to eliminate common problems such as insufficient gain before feedback and muddy speech quality. Shure is the industry leader in automatic mixing with our unique IntelliMix® technology. IntelliMix automatically gates microphones on and off to optimize sound quality in conference facilities, houses of worship, governmental institutions, schools, etc. The Shure SCM410 Automatic Mixer puts all the seamless performance of the 8-channel SCM810 – the recognized standard in automatic mixing – into a half-rack space.
SCM410 Key Benefits:
- Increases the clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Dramatically reduces feedback, reverberation, and comb filtering
- Automates several rigorous operator functions
- Minimizes set up time – plug and play
- Frees up channels on the mixing console
The SCM410 can be used as a turnkey mixing solution in a variety of speech applications:
- Fixed Audio Installations – houses of worship, schools, conference facilities, legislature, hotels
- Portable Applications – rentals, A/V carts, portable audio racks
- Interfaces with Crestron control systems