- Two Input Audio Mixer
- Selectable Mic or Line Level Inputs
- Simultaneous Mic and Line Outputs
- Add Additional Inputs to an Existing Mixer
- Audio Output Dual-LED VU Metering
- Balanced or Unbalanced Inputs and Outputs
- Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
The ST-MX2 is used in any application requiring mixing of two audio sources. A mic may be mixed with a line-level music source. Two mics may be mixed to feed the mic or line level input of a power amplifier. A mic or professional +4 dBu line-level mono sum is possible. It may be used to convert mono line-level signals from consumer to professional, or from professional to consumer format. It may also be used as a microphone preamplifier, or conversely to adapt unbalanced or balanced line-level signals into the microphone input of other equipment.