- Mix Line-Level Signals
- Three Individually Adjustable Inputs
- Add Additional Line Level Inputs to an Existing Mixer
- Combine Signals of Different Level, Impedance or Balanced /Unbalanced Configuration
- Isolation Between Input Signals
- Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- RDLÂ® SupplyFlexâ„¢ Power Input Configuration
The ST-MX3 is a line-level mixer module in the STICK-ON Series of products. It provides audio mixing of three line-level inputs with individual input gain adjustments. The line-level output is capable of driving either high or low impedance, balanced or unbalanced loads.
The ST-MX3 operates from floating or bipolar dc power.
For installations with microphone level inputs, use the ST-UMX3 Universal Audio Mixer.