TF00343 FMB50 RDS Encoder with RT+ Functionality
Audemat’s FMB50 RDS encoder has been designed specifically for radio stations and broadcasters who wish to engage listeners with a RT/PS scrolling experience or to exploit the interactive functionality offered by RT+.
Based on the same solid hardware as the best-selling FMB80 with its unrivalled reputation for reliability, quality and functionality, the new FMB50 is available at a highly affordable price point and can be easily upgraded should you require more extensive functionality in the future.
- High quality and spectral purity – fully digital synthesis of RDS signal
- Highly reliable –solid state memory, no moving parts & retain configuration through power outages
- Compatible with wide range of automation software
- Keep and save all settings in user-configurable presets
- Control your AUDEMAT RDS encoder through TCP/IP; simply plug into a local ethernet network
- RDS viewer allows remote monitoring of broadcasted data
- Embedded scheduler
- Designed for continuous on-air operation – no costly outages
- Enables automatic retuning of the same program between transmitters
- Compatible with interactive radio (RT+)