Videohub Master Control Spin Knob & Direct Entry Control Panel
The Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control is the ultimate control system for Blackmagic’s Videohub family, letting you control all Videohubs, from the one with least amount of inputs to the one with the most, and it’ll let you cycle through the inputs, select any one, and route it to any destination.
One of the system’s great features is that you can lock routes to prevent from accidentally changing routes when you’re live. And you unlock any destinations locked by others through their computer, iPad, or Video Smart Control. Another great feature is that the routes can be labeled and easily searched for. For example, VTRs can be labeled “VTRs” and searched for as “VTRs.”
- Controls All Videohubs Small to Large
- Cycles Through, Selects, Routes Inputs
- Locks and Unlocks Routes
- Labels Routes and Searches by Label
- Connects by Ethernet
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet with Power over Ethernet supported, without power supplied on loop Ethernet output.
- Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Power: +12V DC input