The KanexPro HDMI to Component video with audio converter is a designed for converting HDMI signals such as a laptop, set up box or a media player to legacy component video signals with audio.
The converter has a scaler that decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to various video resolutions up to 1080p with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transformation from HDMI sources.
- Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
- HDCP compliant
- Built-in scaler function to upscale / downscale video resolutions
- Connect HDMI based devices to older TV’s and projectors
- HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080@60Hz)
- Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
- Compact size
- 5V DC external power supply included